Crosswalk Audible Pedestrian Bollard System consisted of main bollard and subsidiary bollard, they are installed side by side at one side of the zebra crossing. Make sure the infrared sensor windows of the two bollards are face to face and at the same level. Connect the bollard to the closest pedestrian directly. If people go cross between two bollards at the red signal, the speaker will send out warning sounds, such as “RED SIGNAL, PLEASE WAIT”.
Characteristics of Crosswalk Audible Pedestrian Bollard:
1) If people cross the street at the red signal, the speaker will send out a warning sound.
2) Different sound levels at day and at night to reduce sound pollution at night.
3) Easy to install and connect to existing pedestrian lantern directly
Specification Of Crosswalk Audible Pedestrian Bollard:
- Input Voltage: 110VAC or 220VAC
- Power factor: >0.9
- Height: 1m
- Color-Wavelength: Red 620~630nm, Green 503~508nm
- Working Temperature: -40ºC ~ +80ºC
- Rating: IP65 Weather Resistant
- Housing: Metal
- Working Humidity: ≤0.97
- Average Life of LEDs: 80,000 Hours